Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Soldier's epic fail crossing the road

One day while I was on room sixteen sites. I saw this video about these two soldiers crossing across the road. You might think thats normal but you should seriously watch it is interesting and funny but kinda. Well when I watch it I was cracking up like a mad person.

When the first time I saw that video our whole class was sitting on the mat waiting for the news it took a really long time so Mr S put on a video. It was the two soldiers video. At the beginning I thought it was going to be a professional video but when they step foot on the side of the road they landed on their faces!

The whole class was cracking up to the video. Mr S started repeating the video non stop! That was a HUGE fail for the soldiers, I mean seriously do normal soldiers have those accidents?!

That was the funniest video I’ve ever seen! Its good that an enormous truck came and ran over them! And what if some other soldiers trip over a road and a skunk is right up in there faces when they look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment