Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Character Description about Sarona

Today I am going to be writing about my best friend Sarona. Me and her met when we were 3 years old and we were besties at that age! Our families are very close. They started to be close before me and sarona even met!

She looks like a normal girl because she has short light brown hair, brown skin and she is short. She is different to other people because she is funny, energetic, helpful, caring and nice. She enjoys playing music, smiling and playing with kittens. I enjoy talking to her everyday because I like keeping in touch I also like laughing at her jokes.
If there was no such thing as school me and sarona wouldn't of met she is that kind of person that never gets mad and that is always happy.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mya
    I read your story about me I really like it thank you for saying kind stuff about me.And of course we were friends when we were three years old I remember when we met in kindergarten.I hope you write more interesting stuff about your friends so I can jump on the net book.From Sarona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya
    I really enjoyed your post I like how you explain lots of things about Sarona
    you and Sarona must be really good friends great work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! I really appreciate your wonderful comment, I'm glad you enjoyed my story about sarona.

      Delete
  3. HI Mya
    i really like your Character Description about Sarona.
    Keep it up Mya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mya i really enjoy your character description about sarona keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete