Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

My highlights of the year


The year 8 camp because they left school and I was in room 19, it was really fun in room 19. We were painting, making movies and cooking truffles. The year 7s also got to go to action world on friday.


My other highlight of this year was improving my math strategies. When I was in math club I have learned a lot of strategies, decimals and fractions. The best part of math club was making things out of styrofoam, first we would cut them in half or in quarters and then we paint them.

My last favorite highlight was going to tech every tuesday, because we get to cook, make things out of wood and do art. But we have to walk to tamaki college to do all that! I mostly like it because it is fun and because we don't do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment