Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Refection

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
Making a movie with my friends, the experience of making movies and filming. I also like when we finish our movies.




Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
wasting time talking and laughing. I also didn't like starting all over on filming, because the next day we couldn't find the camera that we were using



Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
   Many interesting things happened. The most interesting to me was camera angles.




White Hat - What did I learn.
I learned how to use different angles on filming. I learned how to edit a movie properly.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
Voice over. Because I don't think we did much recording on our voices.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mya ,
    I really enjoyed reading your reflection, there is something you need to fix but that's okay. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! :)

    ReplyDelete